We host workshops in our beautiful space in London.
Bathed in skylight, a living wall and stunning artwork, our venue holds space for a range of gatherings hosting by ourselves and visiting teachers.
Supported by group energy in a safe non-judgemental space, we hold various classes, workshops and ceremonies.
- Hatha / Restorative / Yin Yoga
- Guided Meditation; Pranayama, Osho Meditations
- Sound Baths with Tibetan Singing Bowls, instruments and hang drum
- Ho'oponopono Hawaiian Forgiveness Ceremony
- Cacao Ceremony
- Elemental Movement and Dance
- Kid Yoga
“When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds: Your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be.” ― Patañjali
Working with festival organisers The Shanti Space co-creates healing spaces to unite together massage therapists, inspiring yoga teachers & facilitators to host daily workshops, classes and provide treatments to guests in the shape of massages, ceremonies, delicious chai and healthy snacks.
- A committed team
- Daily workshop programming & creative for web / social media updates
- Massage, Reiki & Acupuncture therapists
- Yoga mats, singing bowls, incense, candles & decorations from Nepal & India
- Projector screen (if needed), battery powered lighting & mini-rig speakers
- Cooking equipment; juicer, blender, gas stove, kitchen ware
- Paints for fun signage
- Healthy organic local food