We host workshops in our beautiful space in London.
Bathed in skylight, a living wall and stunning artwork, our venue holds space for a range of gatherings hosting by ourselves and visiting teachers.
Supported by group energy in a safe non-judgemental space, we hold various classes, workshops and ceremonies.
- Hatha / Restorative / Yin Yoga
- Guided Meditation; Pranayama, Osho Meditations
- Sound Baths with Tibetan Singing Bowls, instruments and hang drum
- Ho'oponopono Hawaiian Forgiveness Ceremony
- Cacao Ceremony
- Elemental Movement and Dance
- Kid Yoga
“When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds: Your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be.” ― Patañjali
Working with festival organisers The Shanti Space co-creates healing spaces to unite together massage therapists, inspiring yoga teachers & facilitators to host daily workshops, classes and provide treatments to guests in the shape of massages, ceremonies, delicious chai and healthy snacks.
- A committed team
- Daily workshop programming & creative for web / social media updates
- Massage, Reiki & Acupuncture therapists
- Yoga mats, singing bowls, incense, candles & decorations from Nepal & India
- Projector screen (if needed), battery powered lighting & mini-rig speakers
- Cooking equipment; juicer, blender, gas stove, kitchen ware
- Paints for fun signage
- Healthy organic local food
Please contact us if you'd like more information and would like to collaborate with us in the future and we hope to see you at Meadows in the Mountains, Bulgaria 2016, Glastonbury Festival, Somerset and Wild Heart Gathering, Devon 2016.