JOIN US IN MOTHER INDIA FOR A SENSATIONAL
JUICE DETOX, YOGA & ACUPUNCTURE RETREAT
Lighten your body, mind and soul as you devote a week to a transformational cleanse through juice fasting, yoga and sound baths complemented with acupuncture therapy in this stunning beachside resort of Goa.
This detox retreat helps you to cleanse and purify the body and mind, eliminating toxins that have stored up in your cells due to unhealthy habits, poor diet and accumulated stress. Fasting allows a deeply cleansing process to take place in the body that reaches down to each and every cell and tissue. Your organs receive a well-deserved rest and a much-needed clear out. After 24 hours of not eating, the energy used for digestion is redirected towards clearing out waste matter, dead and damaged cells, blood gas, microbes, parasites and other toxins from your system.
With a health-conscious team we recognise the importance of focusing one's intention toward restoring balance to one's life in a truly holistic sense - mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Our programs are designed to provide you with results by working with diet, exercise, supplementation, and healing touch.
As part of the program, you will participate in twice daily yoga classes with Jessica Brookes and Jack Weaver (founders of The Shanti Space); explore the transformational power of Kundalini Yoga and the gentle yet deeply restorative Yin Yoga and Hatha Yoga.
Along with a daily meditation program which will include Qi Gong, Pranayama, Mantras with mala beads and Mindfulness practices - you will also receive three acupuncture treatments to complement the weeklong cleanse.
Situated on the banks of the Asvem river near the shores of the Arabian sea in North Goa, your accomodation at The Mandala Resort is a place to return to nature and feel fully at peace. Here you can switch off and enjoy beautiful weather, relish life's simple blissful moments with a book in a hammock, attune to the sound of the birds and appreciate the view. For more activities you can kayak down the river to the beach, dance and play in the infamous spiritual hub of Arombol or join us on a wildlife tour. This is time to give yourself what your mind and body need.
• Detox with fresh, vibrant juices
• Holistic healing for body & mind
• Trim your waistline
• Leave with new vigour & inspiration
• Experience the energising benefits of a Kundalini / Yin yoga practices
• Rebalance your energy to regain a calm feeling
• Appreciate the deep healing benefits of acupuncture
• 7.30am - Morning Meditation
• 8.00 am - Yoga (Hatha Yoga / Kundalini Yoga)
• 9.30 am - Fresh fruit / vegetable juice
• 12.30 pm - Fresh fruit or vegetable juice
• 3.30 pm - Fresh fruit or vegetable juice
• 6.00 pm - Restorative Yin Yoga
• 7.15 pm - Vegetable broth or juice
Afternoons are free to explore, swim, have massages, visit local markets, acupuncture treatments, or simply rest.
How does juice fasting work?
During the fast you will consume organic fruit and vegetable juices, young tender coconuts, psylium husk, moringa and vegetable broth to provide you with the vitamins and minerals you need to nurture your body, and detoxifying herbs will aid in the cleansing process. Psyllium husks will provide cleansing bulk and help stave off physical hunger. Daily yoga is complemented by acupuncture sessions (3 over the course of the week) to facilitate harmony and balance within the body-mind.
*Fasting is not safe for people who are very underweight, clinically obese, pregnant, diabetic, suffering from kidney disease or certain cancers. Please contact us if you have any concerns about your health that you would like to discuss further before arrival
31 March - 7 April 2018
All prices below are per person.
Panomandala suite (a/c, private terrace)
Twin Sharing £895
Art Double room
Lake view /Ganesh-view (a/c)
Twin Sharing £830
Eco Village Room (fan)
Twin Sharing £700
What is included in the price:
- 7 x nights accommodation
- 7 x Meditation / Qi Gong Classes
- 11 x Yoga Classes including Kundalini Yoga Kriyas, Yin Yoga & Hatha Yoga with Jessica & Jack
- Sound Baths with Gong & Tibetan Singing Bowls
- 3 x Classical Acupuncture Treatments
- Full juice cleanse program including consultation and supplements
- Complimentary chai and tea at The Mandala.
- Closing Cacao Gathering with Sankalpa (hearts resolve) intention setting, raw cacao, Qi gong and Kundalini Yoga
What is not included in the price:
- Flights and transfers (transfers can be arranged upon request)
- Massages (these can be arranged upon request)
To make a booking and to reserve your place we need 25% deposit of the full amount - non refundable
The remaining balance must be paid in full 8 weeks prior to the retreat; 7 October 2017.
*Early bird save £50 off before 1st February 2018
In the event of cancellation:
8 weeks or more prior to the retreat date: Your entire payment will be refunded, less 25% which is your deposit.
6 weeks prior to the retreat date: 50% of the full amount will be refunded
4 weeks or less prior to the retreat date: payments are not refundable.
Reserve your place
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and if you'd like to reserve your place.